Hop along with the STAMPlorations girls in the TYPOGRAFIA In Faith mini hop for a chance to win your choice of 3 stamps in the Typografia In Faith line! Click here. (ends 10/23)
***
We have the winner for the TYPOGRAFIA Motivate mini hop! If you hopped last week, click here to see if it's you!


Thursday, February 23, 2017

{Spotlight Project} Masking Fun with Deepti!


Hello, friends! Deepti here and welcome to another spotlight feature. Today I decided to go back to basics and create a card using the masking technique. My card idea is just perfect for masking :)



STEP 1
I stamped the envelope image three times on the masking paper and fussy cut it to create my masks



STEP 2
Then I stamped the envelope on the white card stock following the masking technique. Once I finished the stamping of the envelops, I stamped Kathryn's image as if she is standing over a pile of letters :)




STEP 3
I then fussy cut along the stamped images to make my front panel.





STEP 4
Next I colored this with Spectrum Noir markers and stamped the sentiment on a black card stock.




To finish, I adhered the pieces on a patterned paper. Here is look into this card once more...



I have used Hello You February 2017 stamp club set and Kathryn and Christmas stamp set
preview-HelloYou-SheryRussDesigns preview-KathrynandChristmas 


That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try.  Happy paper crafting! 

10 comments:

  1. So creative, great masking and love the fun layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun. Great masking. Love that bg paper. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! I love the pastel colors against the b&w background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun combination of stamps, it works brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Masking Idea Deepti
    and I love that Design paper cool...
    Sweeet Kathryn card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tutorial on this fun masking technique:)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from fellow crafters! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...