Two Feathers mask, Feathers and Arrows (large) and Dots all Over stencils
Scribbly Splattery Grunge stamp set
Daisy Dance stencil
Bloom Sketches, Scribbly Splattery Grunge stamps
ATC/Tag Builder dies
Peonies All Over stencil
Where Troubles Melt and Art Happens masks
Buttercups & Butterflies stamps
Always Time for Tea stamps
Dragonfly Waltz stencil
Trendy Leaves 2 stamps
Hidden Hearts; Peony One stencils
Foiled Again and Two Feathers stencils
Blossom Like A Butterfly stamps
Zen Hearts stencil
Scribbly Splattery Grunge, Sentiment Builders: Love stamps
You & Me Phrase Die, ATC/Tag Builder Dies
Just Flow stencil
Color Blooms and Pocket Blooms stamps with pocket die
- Your project(s) can be anything mixed media except a card (so no cards, please!).
- You must use a stencil or stencils (any brand) in your project(s).
- You can enter as many projects as you wish as long as they are in separate blog posts and that they are new (do not link back to projects created before February 5).
- Your project photo must be posted in full in your blog post! Please don't link up to our challenge if you're only showing a sneak peek of it (as is the case when you made it as a design team project for another company). In the same vein, please do not link up your project if it's solely to promote another company.
- You must display the challenge graphic below in your post and link back to this post (not just the main blog) in order to be eligible to win (and receive the corresponding prize).
- Link up by February 28th, 11:55 p.m. Pacific time.
- The winner (as voted by the design team) receives a $10 gift certificate.
- The two (2) top picks (as voted by the design team) each receive a $5 gift certificate
- If there are 25 entries, one player will be randomly drawn to win her choice of 2 standard size ARTplorations stencils.
Link the graphic back to:http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2017/02/stencil-sunday-february-5.html