Thursday, June 08, 2017

{Spotlight Project} Tag Time with Deepti!


Hello friends! Deepti here and welcome to another spotlight feature. Since Father's Day is right around the corner, I thought I should inspire you with some fun and easy masculine tags :) You can incorporate the same idea on your card or maybe add this tag on a card. Here's the look...





STEP 1
I started out by die cutting 5 tags, using the medium size tag from a white card stock.



STEP 2
For my second step, I picked some of the stamps that will work great for masculine design, stamped, fuzzy cut and colored those with Prisma Color Pencils warm grays.





STEP 3
In my next step, I picked up some mixed media stamps and inked those in rainbow colors. We can always use a rainbow for masculine design :)





STEP 4
In my final steps, I adhered the focal images with foam adhesive and stamped the sentiment.


Here are closeups of the tags :)
preview-SheryRuss_BorntoRoam preview-SheryRuss_GonePostal copy SheryRuss_Scribbly Splattery Grunge-preview

SheryRuss_MixedMediaElements MixedMediaElements-preview.jpeg preview-stamplorations-luggagetags


That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try. Happy paper crafting! 

10 comments:

  1. Stunning tags :) i love those grey images against the rainbow colored backgrounds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are cool. Love the grey tone images and the mixed media rainbows. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely Masculine tags Deepti..love the sketched images against the rainbow BG..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous idea. Love the rainbow colours and your fussy cutting is amazing. CAS perfection x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set of tags! I love the backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your masculine Father's Day tags are so creative and perfect for guys, but the design could be used for any occasion. TFS Dee...Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these fun tags, with the splotch of color in the background!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)